BEWARE OF CHEAP PRICES:
If you have had a cheap quote off one of our competitors ask yourself why?
- Will they pre-vacuum your carpets prior to cleaning?
We always pre-vacuum carpets prior to cleaning as this can lift out as much as 80% of the dry soil in them.
- Will they pre-spray your carpets with a safe detergent free cleaning solution that is safe for your children and your pets?
We always pre-spray and agitate your carpets prior to extraction as this helps to lift the pile whilst breaking down the dirt that attaches itself to your carpets.
Only after the pre-vac, pre-spray and agitation will we use our extraction machine to rinse out your carpets removing all the soiling leaving you with soft, clean, and fresh smelling carpets.
- Some of our competitors will put their detergent straight into their extraction machine avoiding the pre-vac pre-spray and agitation procedures as this will make the cleaning process quicker and cheaper but it is the detergent that is left in the carpet when it dries (much the same as if you washed your hair and then rinsed it in soapy water) that is potentially harmful to your children and it is the detergent that attracts the dirt making your carpets get dirtier quicker after cleaning.
Carpet Cleaning Frequently Asked Questions
Do you use eco – friendly carpet cleaning products?
We do our very best to manage our impact on the environment by using enviro-friendly carpet cleaning and commercial cleaning products and methods, at no extra costs to you.
Can you clean very old or badly stained carpets?
How long will my carpets take to dry?
Drying times will depend upon a number of variables which include:
- The length of the carpet fibres.
- The humidity/moisture content of the air
- The amount of cleaning required to remove all dirt from your carpets/upholstery using the most suitable cleaning method
- On the day that we clean your carpets/upholstery, we will advise you on the drying times to expect.
- We will recommend the best ways to aid quicker drying –
- But its usually within just a few hours of completing.
Do you charge per hour or per job?
Before work starts, we will provide you with a quoted price and that is all you pay. We will be happy to provide you with a free survey and quotation at your home or business beforehand.
Do you offer a free quote?
Yes please get in touch for more information about the deep cleaning process, or dry cleaning processes we use and a price for the work.