What Is Dry Fusion ?
Dry Fusion is the only carpet cleaning system that heat cleans, deodorises, stain protects then heat dries all types of synthetic and natural carpets, carpet tiles, oriental rugs and is Woolsafe approved. It’s all in the same process, and because it is patented, nobody else can use this amazing system of cleaning. By taking all the best features of hot water extraction (hot solution, “Shot of Steam”), the best features of dry cleaning (low moisture, mechanical agitation) and combining them together with the patented hot cleaning pad system that constantly heats the fibres as they are being cleaned – you have some of the most outstanding results ever seen.
Three unique mechanisms work to keep Dry Fusion cleaned carpet virtually stain free to maintain that just cleaned look longer. First a Fluorocarbon Resin places an invisible protective shield over every fibre during the cleaning process. It helps prevent dry grit, dust as well as spills lodging within the carpet. Even walked in mud and oily spills have difficulty seeping in because the fibre is effectively “non stick”. Secondly a unique stain blocking additive helps block dye sites in the fibre that normally allow food spills and beverages becoming permanent stains.. Thirdly a “shot of steam” is used to remove deep seated stains without the need for aggressive cleaning solutions that can damage the carpet fibres.
The end result is a clean, deodorised and protected carpet that is DRY, 30 MINUTES after cleaning GUARANTEED.
Due to it’s whisper quiet equipment, Dry Fusion can be operated in noise sensitive environments such as communal flats, call centres, care homes, hotels etc;.
Recommended by leading carpet manufacturers, Dry Fusion has been fully tested and approved for cleaning textile floor coverings in some of the UK’s most prestigious buildings.
4 Step Dry Fusion Process
Step one – vacuuming…..it’s very important to vacuum with any carpet cleaning system, by vacuuming first north south, then east west – you remove most of the 86% of lose soil by using a see-through demonstration filter and vacuuming just one square metre of carpet it’s easy to simulate the waste tank of a hot water extraction machine. You only need a small amount of dirt to make the water go dirty.
Step two – pre-spray…..using the neutral ph activator cleaning solution diluted 1 to 4 parts water, we pre –spray an area of approximately 20 square metres, because of the unique surface chemistry of the surfactants, a change starts to take place as soon as the activator is applied. The dirt loses its binding power to the fibre and detaches itself.
One part Activator is then mixed in the ringer vessel to 4 parts water. The Dry Fusion pad is then soaked in the solution and most of the moisture squeezed out. It’s then placed underneath the Dry Fusion machine.
Step three – the cleaning process…..solution on the pad is quickly spread over an area of approximately 20 metres. We then use this solution to clean east to west. The physical agitation assists in removal of dirt from the fibres and the cleaning pad absorbs and holds most of the soils. The cleaning process is then repeated north to south.Now the heat comes into play; drying off the moisture, “curing” the fluorocarbon resin that laces an invisible shield over every fibre during the cleaning process. It also helps to prevent dry grit, dust and spills lodging within the carpet. Even walked in mud and oily spills have difficulty seeping in.
Combined with the fluorocarbon resin are two stain-blocking resins. These unique additives take up the sites in and around each fibre where soil and dust might lodge. They also help to prevent liquid spills from penetrating the fibre
Step four – grooming…..Grooming is rather like brushing your hair after washing. Here you can see any cleaning marks are easily taken out leaving the carpet looking like new.
Dry Fusion The Only Carpet System in the World that…
- Deep heat cleans with woolsafe approved highly biodegradable cleaning solution
- Deodorises with two natural aromatherapy oils
- Applies a stain blocker during cleaning
- Applies an anti-microbial during cleaning
- Heat cures the protector
- Dries the carpet
Benefits to you
- Carpets Dry 30 minutes after cleaning Guaranteed
- No shrinkage
- Incorporates the use of non hazardous cleaning solutions
- Removes more stains than any other system.
- Exceptional cleaning performance
- Dry Fusion provides both a maintenance and deep cleaning process to ensure that carpets stay cleaner longer
- Truly whisper quiet equipment for use in noise sensitive environments
- Approved by leading carpet manufacturers for use on Wool, Nylon, and Polypropylene fibres
- Dry Fusion can be operated on all types of fitted carpets and carpet tiles.
- Dry Fusion provides you the customer with an entirely new, but highly effective solution for the cleaning and maintenance of all your carpeting.
Commercial Carpet Cleaning Frequently Asked Questions
Do you use eco – friendly carpet cleaning products?
We do our very best to manage our impact on the environment by using enviro-friendly carpet cleaning and commercial cleaning products and methods, at no extra costs to you.
Can you clean very old or badly stained carpets?
How long will my carpets take to dry?
Drying times will depend upon a number of variables which include:
- The length of the carpet fibres.
- The humidity/moisture content of the air
- The amount of cleaning required to remove all dirt from your carpets/upholstery using the most suitable cleaning method
- On the day that we clean your carpets/upholstery, we will advise you on the drying times to expect.
- We will recommend the best ways to aid quicker drying –
- But its usually within just a few hours of completing.
Do you offer a free quote?
Yes please get in touch for more information about the deep cleaning process, or dry cleaning processes we use and a price for the work.
Do you charge per hour or per job?
Before work starts, we will provide you with a quoted price and that is all you pay. We will be happy to provide you with a free survey and quotation at your home or business beforehand.