Dry Carpet Cleaning
We offer a specialist low noise and low moisture carpet cleaning service, that is perfect for commercial customers, office environments, schools, universities and council facilities.
Carpet dry when we leave “guaranteed”
YOU DON’T HAVE TO PUMP GALLONS OF WATER INTO YOUR CARPETS TO GET THEM CLEAN
How does dry carpet cleaning work?
- The cleaner is a soft, organic, natural product consisting of millions of absorbent ‘sponges’. These are moistened with a unique blend of water, cleaning solution, deodorant and safe-to-use solvent. The millions of tiny sponges do two things. First, they carry the cleaning solution to the fibres. They also control the amount of moisture so it does not soak the carpet fibres.
- The cleaning Machine brushes the moist cleaning sponges up, down, over and around the carpet fibres. The sponges contact all surfaces of the soiled fibres, breaking the oil bond and dissolving the soil. As brushing continues, the sponges now wipe the dissolved soil away from the fibres. The action is similar to a moist sponge used to wipe up spills in a kitchen.
- The second thing the sponges do is hold the dissolved soil until they are removed by vacuuming. The few sponges that remain are 100% organic will fall to the base of the carpet where they are removed in later vacuuming.
- Carpets do not re-soil as quickly because there is no sticky residue to grab and hold fresh soil. Because our dry Carpet Cleaning system does not contribute to re-soiling, regular, frequent vacuuming keeps the carpet cleaner for longer.
- Strictly limiting the water used means that carpets are dry after cleaning. The sponges absorb soil and no soil is left in solution at the base of the carpet – so soil cannot wick back to the carpet surface and appear as a spot some time later.
Creighton Foyle Carpet Care
- Licensed Dry Fusioneers
“Carpets dry in 30 minutes”
Dry Fusion Carpet Cleaning
Cleans // Heat Dries // Stain Blocks // Deodourises
Dry Fusion is The ideal carpet cleaning system for any commercial environment including Offices, shops, nursing homes, hotels, pubs, childrens nurseries etc.
What is Dry Fusion Carpet Cleaning?
Dry Fusion has been developed for todays carpets. There have been big changes in the construction of carpet and carpet fabrics over the last few years, most noteably commercial and domestic carpet has become shorter. Because of the denser packed pile, airflow is reduced and the carpet is left wetter. Add to this increased soilage and detergent left behind.
These changes have contributed to extraction cleaning methods leaving the carpet wetter for longer, with more residual dirt left behind due to poor airflow. Dry Fusion has been designed to maximise cleaning performance on these new carpets. It works because it doesn’t rely on airflow to clean or to dry.
Dry Fusion is the only carpet cleaning system that hot cleans, deodorises, stain protects then heat dries every type of carpet. It’s all in the same process, and because it is patented, nobody else can use this amazing system of cleaning. By taking all the best features of hot water extraction ( hot solution, “shot of steam”), the best features of dry cleaning ( low moisture, mechanical agitation ) and combining them together with the patented hot cleaning pad system that constantly heats the fibres as they are being cleaned – you have some of the most outstanding results you have ever seen.
Two unique mechanisms work to keep Dry Fusion cleaned carpet virtually stain free to maintain that just cleaned look longer. A Fluorocarbon Resin (a Dupont speciality) places an invisible protective shield over every fibre during the cleaning process. It helps prevent dry grit, dust as well as spills lodging within the carpet. Even walked in mud and oily spills have difficulty seeping in. because the fibre is effectively “non stick” when you DRY FUSION clean, vacuuming removes more soil, plus the vacuum cleaner is easier to push.
BLOCKING STAINS. This unique additive helps block dye sites in the fibre that normally allow food spills and beverages to become ugly stains. When re-cleaned with DRY FUSION – using the “shot of steam” most stains are removed without spotting or special effort.
The chemistry behind Dry Fusion
ALL FIBRE SAFETY
Extraction and other rotary dry cleaning methods use high ph presprays to remove oily soils and protein stains. Sometimes this is followed by an acid rinse to neutralise. Most carpet mills, especially using wool or stain treated nylon reject any exposure to prespray of ph 10 to 12, even if only on the carpet for 5 minutes. Damage can take place in this critical exposure stage . DRY FUSION uses novel technology that removes the heaviest soils from fibre at ph 7.2. A neutral ph is approved by all carpet fibre manufacturers and carpet mills.
ACTIVATOR – THE CHEMICAL
Our research into the area of fluoro surfacants, fluro stain protectors and polymer stain blocking resins has enabled us to give you a system that removes more stains than any other dry or wet method as well as to increase stain and dirt repellence.
All emulsifiers and greasy soil solubilises are highly biodegradable and degrade rapidly. The natural orange and vanilla extracts used as odour neutralisers have been selected for their non-irritant qualities for those with sensitive noses and bronchial problems.
BACTOSHIELD AND ANTIMICROBIAL
Healthcare and sporting facilities are notorious for resistant odours like urine, vomoit and body odour. Bactoshield removes ammonia and even pet smells. If it works in the commercial sector, imagine how good it is in the home.
Further Information about Dry Fusion
For further information about Dry Fusion, please visiti the Dry Fusion website.